Tuesday, January 24, 2017

今日は。。。

Today was very eventful! I woke up to go to school and to my suprise there was snow!





I had to cycle to school in the heavy snowfall. The scenery really looked like a picture from a "seasons greeting" postcard.

The students loved the snow! We were playing in the snow and made snowmen.

I had to go another school for the afternoon and thankfully I was droven to my second school. It was just beautiful observing the winter wonderland and white crystal fields while in the car. It reminded me of fields in Ireland when covered in snow. I felt warm.

In the afternoon, instead of teaching English we cooked onigiri (riceballs). The parents of the students cooked with is. I met a few mothers and they were lovely.

So yeah today was a very eventful day. :) A day to remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment