Saturday, September 9, 2017

Wig Test - Today



Hey..

I know I haven't updated in a while. I am living in Tokyo a month now. Things are good!

This is what I did today;



So I have been feeling a little sick over the last few days. I decided to go to Don Quijote - www.donki.com/en/ and treat myself to some eyeshadow and got myself a black wig. 






On the way back, stopped by Tullys for a coffee and a donut. I like the area I live in. I did alittle Japanese study.




The colouful eyeshadow grabbed my attention in Don Quijote. Looked very pix-elated like a computer game. It is cool.


 Cost only 500 yen.

The brown smokey eye shadow cost 1,500 yen.

Some pictures of me wearing the wig. Just a quick wig test! I was afraid it would be "party" standard but I am extremely happy with it! :)






I love experimenting with different looks! I am hoping to be back youtubing soon too. 

Tomorrow I am going to play around with the eye shadow.

Tomorrow is another day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment