Sunday, September 12, 2010

La jeune fille pleure chat

Tous les garcons et les filles de mon age
se promenne dans la rue
deux par deux






I walk alone....












Side note: This is just an original character cosplay with the title meaning, "The crying cat girl." The lyrics are from a French song. I came across the above lyrics from my sister who wrote them on the back of a mouse pad and thought there were very fitting for these photos. The lyrics mean;

All the girls and all the boys of my age
walk down the street
two by two

The photos were taken and edited by my good friend Kieran. Do check out his blog and his other photos. He really is amazing. I am loving these photos as they look creepy, dark, noir and sad which all really add to the character.

Listening to: Moby - Moody Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment