Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some of them want to use you Some of them want to get used by you



I really like these photos from amazing cosplayer Koyuki who I met on cure and look up to. I especially love this photo, it is like a goth, psycho doll version of Miku Hatsune. I love the photography as well. I love the shadow. It is like Miku meets Marilyn Manson.



A few more.




The claw is a nice touch and is original. Most cosplay photos of Miku display her as cute, moe, maybe firtaous so it is is nice to see a cosplayer give her a different twist. This is a cosplay style I really like, cosplaying as a cute girl yet give her a dark, twisted, goth look. I am very inspired by these photos and would love to get a photo similar to the first one.

Listening to: Marilyn Mason - Tourniquet

No comments:

Post a Comment