Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Running too many sites


It has come to my attention that I am far too many cosplay and modelling sites which leads me to spend too much time on the Internet. As much as I love the Internet and it gave me a great opportunity to get my work out there and connect and meet people who I never would have met before I spend too much time on it, when I don't spend much time doing other things that make me happy such as my family, friends, and watching anime. I am defiantly thinking of deleting my accounts or maybe only update them once and while as I want to support cosplay websites. I need to get back to working on my website and apply for jobs, I suppose it is more of a focus and time management issue and I need to set prioties straight.

My DeviantArt is my main site for uploading images and Facebook but I upload all my work on DeviantArt as I feel some images aren't appropiate for Facebook. I still use Tumblr, cosplay.com, cure, ModelMayhem and WorldCosplay from time to time. Cosplayisland and folio I rarely use but will remain an account there for support and will update occasionally. I will also get back to updating my cosplay educational blog.

This post was for people who follow my work and will know where I update the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment