Saturday, April 30, 2011

A million poppies ain't going to make you sleep

I always loved anime music videos. This one by Cracker Low is my favourite of them all. I watched very funny ones, exciting ones but I love this amv, I love the song goes great with the animes in it. Puts you in a cheerful and good mood. I think it was a few years ago when I came across this amv and was like wow as I really enjoyed it.

I haven't been keeping up to date with modern amvs but they say, they ain't make them as good as the old days. I find this amv a classic.





I also love this amv of RahXephon by A Perfect Circle with the song Judth. The effects in it are amazing, the guy who made this is very skilled. I haven't seen an amv similar since. It really blew me away.



I have always been meaning to make an amv but haven't gotten around to it, if I was to make one I would put lots of time and thought into it. I really should give it a go and see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment