Sunday, October 16, 2011

In Dreaming

Sorry that updates are slow. Just been very busy with college and I am getting alittle streessed. I have only been out a year and it is like I have been out of college a few years and finding it hard getting back into it. Should be ok though, just going to take it easy today, get a good rest, then get stuck into studies tomorrow. On Friday I had a field trip down to Wexford, it was a public art conference which was really interesting. It gave me an idea to perhaps sometime do a panel on something like Cosplay is art or Public art of anime and manga.

Also I really love tumblr and I am addicted to it. It is a very artistic site and I like the way people express who they are and their likeness for characters and such. I have also come across nice Rei images which I would like to do photos of.









Listening to: Diva Destruction - In Dreaming

2 comments:

  1. We all have problems 'getting back on the bike' as we say. But once you get the hang of it, it will be smooth pedaling all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot Dan. Yeah I got one essay finished so I know I need to tackle the next one.

    Thanks alot. :)

    ReplyDelete