Friday, June 22, 2012

I will be at Q-Con this Weekend

I will be attending Q-Con a Gaming, Anime, RPG convention on in Belfast this weekend. Q-Con is one of
Ireland's largest conventions. You can check the website here.



I have been asked to be one of the judges of the Cosplay Competition. The cosplay at Q-Con is always high standard and people really come up with creative ideas so judging will be interesting! I look forward to seeing the cosplays. I will only be attending on the Sunday and will be cosplaying as Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night. Giving judging cosplayers for the begins at 10am I will have to get a bus at 7am meaning I will get to the venue at 9.30am which gives me no time to change into my cosplay so I will have to wear my Rin cosplay on the bus which will be a fun experience.

I had a lot of fun last year. I went as Rei Ayanami and wore a real bandaged arm cast!


Here are some images from last year. I will bring my camera and take pictures and will put them here and in the Cosplay Ireland FB page.







 I hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

  1. I think being a Judge is the hardest part. I am sure you will have so many great cosplays to review and grade. It can't be easy, but it just shows how much you mean to the cosplay world in Ireland - congrats!

    ReplyDelete