Saturday, September 29, 2012

I had such a great day today! I guess it was very eventful. RTE which is Ireland's national TV channel production company contacted my partner in crime Fiona about Cosplay Ireland getting involved with a lip syncing video with different groups that bring colour and excitment during the recession. We used the song Brewing up the Storm. I really felt I was an extra in a movie as it was very professional and well down, even though we were all very tired with the standing around which we were doing for most of the day, I actually really enjoyed it as I felt I was on set.

We did abit of rehearsing and we met lots of different types of people from all over Ireland in amazing costumes and dress! I spoke for a few minutes to a TV crew about my character C.C. and we got to meet Ryan Tubridy who is a big TV personailty here and hosts the nationwide Late Late Show. A really nice guy. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished project and really hope it will be on TV or even if it gets on to youtube that would be a great experience! It may have been a long and exhausting day but we got cosplay out there and hope more will come our way. :) Jay Mechanic Geisha -[link] helped out again being our make up artist so it was very good of her to give up her day and help out.

We hope with Cosplay Ireland to do second round of the CosArt exhibition shoots very soon.


There we all are posing with Ryan Tubridy.

The video we danced to.





Then on Sunday I will be C.C. in the Black Knight costume again for the Dublin International Comic Expo. We are trying to encourage cosplay at nany events like at the big Comic Con in the US. Shoud be a fun day!








2 comments:

  1. I am quite jealous of Ryan in the above pic. Lots of gorgeous girls around him and his arm around the prettiest :p.

    All I have to do is become the presenter of The Late Late Show and I am so in. Lol.

    Your hard work just keeps paying off Amy. Well done!


    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Cosplay Ireland seem to be cruising along at a great pace. It is so awesome that everyone was able to lip sync to such a cool song as well.

    Seems like you will soon be an international star :^D

    ReplyDelete