Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time Goes By and I Sit Very Still.


Over the weekend I got fabric for the Rei school uniform.


I kinda worry it is a bit too light and that it would look cheap but I like it as it is sky blue and in that picture the flash is on.

Here is picture of it without the flash. It is a nice blue and I can see it contrasting really well with the red ribbon and the red eyes.

Also... I bought this Lolita, aristocratic looking shirt in H&M on sale for 15E. I was mad not to buy it. The materiel is silky which is really nice.

The shirt would go really well with a corset Lolita skirt like this skirt and cute elegant small black blazer.

and...........

I really like this song from Tori Amos's album American Doll Posse.



It kinda reminds me of Makoto Shinkai's anime 5 Centimeters Per Second and Voices of a Distant Star as the song is about relationships.

Well you can stare all day at the sky
But that won't bring her back
That won't bring her back
You say you're waiting on fate
But I think fate is now
I think fate is now
Waiting on us
Make it easy

Bouncing off of Clouds we were

Listening to: Tori Amos - Bouncing off Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment